Need a deposit for a new car? Financing for a renovation project or a tuition fee to get a university degree?
We offer loans of up to K20,000 repayable over 6 months
What are requirements to apply?
Be the holder of an ID document or driver's license
Be officially employed with a bank account
Have a registered mobile phone number
Present proof of the current residential address
How can I apply?
The easiest way to apply for a loan is to use the application form on our website www.expresscredit.co.zm.
Visit any of our branches where a loan officer will help you complete your loan application.
Call any of our agents at 3334.
How much can I borrow?
- Use the online calculator to tell us how much and for how long you want to borrow.
- Choose your salary pay date.
Once you have entered all the details, we will show you an example of what you might repay, including the payment amount, interest and next repayment day.
What is the application process?
To process your application the same day, please bring the documents with you or upload if applying through our website:
- National registration card, passport or a driver's license. An ID document or passport and work permit for non-citizens
- Stamped copy of the latest payslip
- Official employment confirmation letter (must contain your residential address)
- Last 3-month bank statement stamped by the bank (e-bank statements will be accepted without the bank stamp)
The assessment process is fast and very straightforward. If you apply for a loan with us, in most cases, we will have your answer the same day.
How can I get the money?
Once the loan application is approved, we will transfer the money to your bank account or you can simply go to the branch and withdraw in cash. In this case, you will be required to present your ID.
Loans for business, education and health
Have a business idea? Need funding to expand your existing business? Want to finance medical expenses or invest in education? We've got you covered!
Our loans of up to K20,000 are repayable over 6 months and can be used for a variety of needs, including small business ventures, purchasing of equipment, livestock for your farm, or medical expenses, or educational pursuits.
Applying for a loan is easy with our online form. Just fill it in, and we'll find a solution tailored to your needs.
Don't let financial worries hold you back from achieving your goals. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
How can I repay the loan?
You can repay the loan by a bank transfer, mobile money or cash at the nearest branch.
- Bank transfer
First National Bank Zambia Limited: 0062684077409
Absa Bank Zambia Limited: 0200161465526
Stanbic Bank Zambia Ltd: 9130000664409
Zambia National Commercial Plc: 5377971500154
- Mobile Money
MTN Mobile Money - Merchant code: 333400
Zamtel Mobile Money - Merchant code: 33340
Airtel Mobile Money - Merchant code: EXPRESS
Available in all branches
Please use your loan number or ID number as a reference to deposit funds. In case you have any questions, call us at 3334.
How it works?
- Refer any friend who is not an ExpressCredit client and if they are approved for a loan then you will earn K150 as a reward.
- The referral code has no expiry date and a limit of 5 uses.
How to get a referral code?
- If you are our client, go to your client profile under account settings and find your unique referral code or request a referral code from our call centre or any of our branches.
How to refer a friend?
- Give the referral code to your friend to use when they are applying at the branch or online. If at the branch just mention it to the loan officer assisting, you. If applying online then you will see an enter referral code box at the bottom of the application page.
How to get my referral reward?
- Disbursements will be done at the start of each month and sent to your bank account.