Financial emergencies happen all the time –
but luckily enough they can be solved with payday loans
We offer payday loans of up to K10,000 repayable on your next payday
What are requirements to apply?
Be a holder of ID document or driver's license
Be officially employed with a bank account
Have a registered mobile phone number
Have proof of the current residential address
How can I apply?
How much can I borrow?
- Use the online calculator to tell us how much you want to borrow.
- Choose your salary pay date.
Once you have entered all the details, we will show you an example of what you might repay, including the payment amount, interest and next repayment day.
What is the application process?
To process your application the same day, please bring the documents with you or upload if applying through our website:
- National registration card, passport or a driver's license. An ID document or passport and work permit for non-citizens
- Stamped copy of the latest payslip
- Official employment confirmation letter (must contain your residential address)
- Last 3-month bank statement stamped by the bank (e-bank statements will be accepted without the bank stamp)
The assessment process is fast and very straightforward. If you apply for a loan with us, in most cases, we will have your answer the same day.
How can I get the money?
Once the loan application is approved, we will transfer the money to your bank account or you can simply go to the branch and withdraw in cash. In this case, you will be required to present your ID.
How can I repay the loan?
You can repay the loan by a bank transfer, mobile money or cash at the nearest branch.
- Bank transfer
First National Bank Zambia Limited: 0062684077409
Absa Bank Zambia Limited: 0200161465526
Stanbic Bank Zambia Ltd: 9130000664409
Zambia National Commercial Plc: 5377971500154
- Mobile Money
MTN Mobile Money - Merchant code: 333400
Zamtel Mobile Money - Merchant code: 33340
Airtel Mobile Money - Merchant code: EXPRESS
Available in all branches
Please use your loan number or ID number as a reference to deposit funds. In case you have any questions, call us at 3334.